Are you a Licensed Dental Insurance provider for the State of Florida? Then we would love for you to join us.
Why should you join us?
We are offering you the agent the opportunity to generate leads by helping us keep the information concerning Dental Insurance In Florida up to date and relevant. By providing this information to the public, they will hopefully contact you for more information. More leads means more opportunities for you. More closed sales mean more product cross selling available.
Oh yeah – as a added bonus – your sign up cost will not change as long as your membership is kept current. If you allow your membership to expire, then you renew at the membership price at the time you renew.
How Does It Work
The success of this community is based on the each member doing the following.
(1) Completing their user profile
(2) Writing a post about yourself that includes:
- Name / Business Name / Business Address / email / phone number(s) / website
- The following applicable Social media links: G+ / Facebook / Youtube / Twitter / Linkin / Instagram
- A minimum of 400 words about yourself / background / family
- 1 to 4 photos of yourself / family
(3) Writing a minimum of 4 articles concerning dental insurance / plans. These articles will be scheduled once per quarter. The article requirements are simple.
- The article must be original
- The article must be at least 600 words in length – (ideally 1000 words to 2200 words for SEO purposes)
- The article can be about anything dental in nature.
- All articles are subject to approval by DentalInsuranceInFlorida.com before being published.
(4) The ability to purchase published ranked articles. Here is an example of one of our articles for purchase. This article has 6 keyword phrases. These 6 keyword phrase have over 25,ooo monthly searches combined.
What do You Get
Your own profile page here at DentalInsuranceInFlorida.com.
Even though the article becomes the property of DentalInsuranceInFlorida.com, your name stays on the article. We will also include the user profile at either the beginning or the ending of the article.
As long as you remain a member of DentalInsuranceInFlorida.com, you will have your own simple contact form, which will be placed under your profile or used with any paid special advertising so that they are contacting you and not us.
The ability to write as many articles as you like which also link back to your website and social media pages.
The ability to publish news releases or news flashes for free.
The ability to announce community activities you are involved with.
So What Does It Cost
Our annual membership price is currently $260.00. However, our special promotion is as follows:
For the first 25 providers or until Jan 15th, 2018 whichever comes first, the cost is
(Thats $1.00/week – A Savings of 80%/year)
It will then increase $104/ year for the next 25 providers that sign up or 45 days after the last increase. This is $2/week or a 60% savings.
It will then increase $156/ year for the next 25 providers that sign up or 45 days after the last increase. This is $3/week or a 40% savings.
It will then increase $208/ year for the next 25 providers that sign up or 45 days after the last increase. This is $4/week or a 20% savings.
It will then increase to the regular price of $260/ year. This is a cost to you of $5/week.
REMEMBER – THE PRICING LEVEL YOU SIGN UP AT IS LOCKED AS LONG AS YOU STAY ACTIVE!